Body Meal | no 01
The ultimate powder+liquid meal made up of the finest ingredients.
Body Meal has been developed by Bengt Valentino Andersen and is based on his personal experience of a healthy way of living. It’s a meal that has been carefully designed and put together to keep your body, your mental health and your psyche in a state of balance.
Experience a great change – with only a small effort.
Why Body Meal is so good for you
Why I wouldn’t go without Body Meal
Body Meal contains
Triple Vegan Proteins
An essential protein cocktail
- Rice and pea: Replenishes lost protein after sleep and exercise. Initial rapid replenishment is followed by slower release during the course of the day. Healthy nutrients with essential amino acids.
- Hemp: Easy to digest and absorb.
- Arginine & Histidine: For growth in childhood.
- Methionine and Cysteine: Essential enzymes.
- Unsaturated fatty acids: Omega 3 and 6.
Contribute to better absorption and transportation of oxygen. Algae and plants contain:
- Antioxidants: Protect the crucial elements of cells.
- Fibre: Affects digestion.
- Enzymes: Break down the food we eat.
- Phytochemicals: Biochemical processes that create physiological balance, e.g. through protection against parasites and infections.
- Vitamins: Provide support for all bodily functions, e.g. transportation of toxins.
- Minerals: Building blocks to develop the body.
- Chlorophyll: Conversion of sunlight to energy (photosynthesis). Can help promote regeneration of haemoglobin and prevent body odour, bad breath and sweat.
Vitamins and Minerals
Contribute to normal function of:
- Immune system
- Nervous system
- Energy level
- Gastric acid production
- Blood sugar
- Muscle function
- Digestive system
A unique product
FOR YOUR HEALTH IT MEANS
BODY MEAL ON THE GO
On long journeys, in particular, where your daily rhythm is often disrupted, Body Meal will be able to alleviate any imbalance and give you an added boost. Furthermore, there’s good evidence to suggest that the meal will keep your stomach healthy and strong on trips where you might typically expect to encounter stomach problems.
Take Body Meal with you on long and challenging hikes and walking trips where high levels of performance are required, and give yourself a boost whilst on the route.